Naruto Ninja Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Wars!

Eternal Wars Between the Villages. Pick One that You Would like to Fight for. Make Alliances or Enemies with other Villages. And also, fight for the best.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swords of eternal balance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 304
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Exp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue3125/3600Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

Swords of eternal balance. Empty
PostSubject: Swords of eternal balance.   Swords of eternal balance. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Weapon Name(s): Swords of eternal balance

Weapon Type: Swords

Weapons Element: Big:Combustion (Fire + Fire),Small:Plasma (Fire + Lightning)

Weapon:Swords of eternal balance. Giant_51_Final_Fantasy_7_Cloud_Buster_Swords

Weapons Power: The swords are balanced between two elements:Combustion and Plasma.When you need power or need to absorb power you use the Combustion powered Big sword and when you need speed or want to absorb the opponents speed then you use the small Plasma one.

Weapon History: The swords where owned by the First Hokage's family in the Leaf village but at the time the swords where hidden in an statue but the First hokage didn't knew that.When Blaze's father got old he bought the statue.One day when blaze was playing in the garden he accidently knocked the statue down causing it to break.When it broke the swords came out of it and since that moment they are wielded by Blaze Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue300/300Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue0/300Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: i would have to say   Swords of eternal balance. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 pm

i would have to say that these 2 weapons will have to be ranked, and only usable after you buy them.
i'll let either tommy13 or lyoko's byakugan decide how much these weapons should sell for.
Back to top Go down
http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 304
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Exp:
Swords of eternal balance. Left_bar_bleue3125/3600Swords of eternal balance. Empty_bar_bleue  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: Swords of eternal balance.   Swords of eternal balance. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:58 pm

i didn't bought them but upgraded them with elements.
as a village specialty i got weapons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords of eternal balance.   Swords of eternal balance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords of eternal balance.
Page 1 of 1