Naruto Ninja Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Wars!

Eternal Wars Between the Villages. Pick One that You Would like to Fight for. Make Alliances or Enemies with other Villages. And also, fight for the best.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narrachi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

my character Empty
PostSubject: my character   my character Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Name:Narrashi (also called streak because of his speed)
Village:Leaf
Clan:Unknown
Looks:my character Yondai12
Narrashi have blond hair which hide his headband at most parts.He have no facial hair.He wears jounin robe.He wears headband of his village too but it cannot be seen because of his hair.And he is also wearing long white coat with flames on it.And some white tapes fix his arms...it's unknown why

Jutsus:

Name:Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Type:Attack,Close range(0-5m)
Description:Konoha Dai Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique. Like the normal Senpuu, Narrashi uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.

Name:Konoha Gouriki Senpuu - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Type:Attack,Close range(0-5m)
Description:Konoha Gouriki Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique . Like the normal Senpuu, Narrashi uses his quickness and agility to deliver a powerful roundhouse kick to his opponent.

Name:Seishun furu pawaa! - Springtime of Youth Full Power!
Type:Attack,Short range(0-5m)
Description:Seishun furu pawaa is a Taijutsu technique . Narrashi will go all out against his opponent by first launching them into the air. He will then kick them and follow up with another powerfull kick, which will send them crashing back into the earth below.

Rasengan - Spiral Sphere
Description:Rasengan was a ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. Like Kage Bunshin, Naruto would adopt the technique as a signature move and make it all his own. The technique is unlike other jutsu in that it does not require any handseals, it just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.

Thus the technique was pure shape manipulation of chakra, unlike most elemental techniques which are shape and nature manipulation. Hatake Kakashi stated the technique was unfinished for this reason, as the Fourth Hokage did not get a chance to add some form of nature manipulation to it and it was even unclear whether it is even possible for an elemental nature to be added. Naruto dedicated himself to this task though, in the hopes of fusing his Wind elemental nature with the Rasengan's shape manipulation. He eventually succeeded after long and hard training, which took advantage of Kage Bunshin's memory absorption capabilities. He was able to finish the jutsu in the span of a few weeks what would have taken a normal ninja numerous years. The new Wind Element version was thus named .

Name:Rasen Shuriken - Spiral Shuriken
Type:Attack,Short range(0-5m)
Description:Fuuton • Rasen Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Rasen Shuriken was developed by Uzumaki Naruto out of the original Fuuton • Rasengan. This spiraling Wind attack has only been seen in a half completed state. But even in this incomplete form, it has wrought massive destruction. With the aid of clones Naruto will form Rasengan and add the Wind Element. Though called "shuriken" the attack is not thrown. The trick name along with the aid of clones who act as a feint allow Naruto to get in close and strike his opponent. The attack itself can only be maintained in his hands for a few seconds time.

Rasen Shuriken is formed by enumerable miniscule small blades which slice into every cell of his target, severing the chakra circulatory channels connecting all the vital points on the body. Once it connects the highly dangerous attack will envelop the target in a massive sphere of destruction. The attack hits the opponent in such a way that it is even beyond the abilities of the Sharingan to copy. Due to its channel severing nature, the result on the body resembles a fast acting poison more than an outright attack.

Name:Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Description:
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique.The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

History/Background Story:Narrachi is Yondaime's and Naruto's relative...someone say it's true and someone don't,Narrachi don't want to talk about it,when someone mention him that he turns his head on other side and go away...it's unknown why.He starter to train when he was very young,he was training so hard.When he was young he didn't knew how to control his speed,but later with training he progressed and learned how to control it.because of his speed he was prefering taijutsu,but he loved ninjutsu too and he was training how to use ninjutsu too.He started to go to academy when he reached 6 years.he become genin at 8.because of his abilities and speed he was progressing fast and he was winning much genin and chunin tournaments.He became jounin at 16.He learnt many taijutsu techniques in konoha.He still remember one black day.That was day he couldn't forgot.When he became jounin he got team and he was very happy.After some time he was becoming to love his team so much.But after few missions he got A-ranked mission.Mission was to protect some village from some ninjas,that ninjas were Akatsuki.Unfortunately Narrashi come with his genins.Narrachi and genins were fighting very hard,almost to his limits.Akatsuki mambers were also at their limits.But suddenly Akatsuki members jumped at genins and gave them serious hits and after that they dissapear.Narrashi wasn't able to stop that.He took genins back to hospital...but it was too late...they died!When Narrachi heard the news he was in shock...weaks and weaks he was in his room crying and thinking about his team that he loved so much.But after few days he started to yell:*I'LL DO IT...I'LL KILL WHOLE AKATSUKI!!!!Again he wear his jounin robe and his coat,and he tried to forget all that.He started to train so hard...for revenge!
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Admin
Kiza Hyuuga

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character page
Hp:
my character Left_bar_bleue200/200my character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Exp:
my character Left_bar_bleue60/100my character Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Level: 1

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Sorry, but I wasn't informed on the rules for Jounin starting characters. You must wait for Hyuuga Kye to give his word on this.
Back to top Go down
Narrachi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi Kiza...we know each other from narutoway ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Admin
Kiza Hyuuga

Character page
Hp:
Exp:

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
my character Left_bar_bleue300/300my character Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:
my character Left_bar_bleue0/300my character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm

I'd say it's up to you Kiza ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Kiza Hyuuga
Admin
Kiza Hyuuga

Character page
Hp:
Exp:

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:49 pm

Well, since nobody else got to start as a Jounin and had to work their way up I'll keep that in the tradition. You must start as an academy student just as everyone else has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character
Page 1 of 1