Naruto Ninja Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Wars!

Eternal Wars Between the Villages. Pick One that You Would like to Fight for. Make Alliances or Enemies with other Villages. And also, fight for the best.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto generations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
naruto generations Left_bar_bleue300/300naruto generations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:
naruto generations Left_bar_bleue0/300naruto generations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Level: 1

naruto generations Empty
PostSubject: naruto generations   naruto generations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:22 pm

CODE
naruto generations Ngbanner

Naruto Generations. CLICK HERE TO ENTER

“Everyone…everyone has risked their lives to save you!”

“That’s great for them…”

CHIDORI!RASENGAN!

~2 Generations later~

Konohakagure, the prosperous village has been around for hundreds of years. Many great shinobi have lived and have died there. Having already 7 Hokages they have moved on to an 8th. Now one of the youngest and the second woman Hokage has had the village under her care for 2 years so far. The Uchiha clan has been revived, Orochimaru is dead and the village and all it’s people have been living in peace for 2 generations, but some have become suspicious. Someone, somewhere might be planning something…something big. It’s the next generation of shinobi and only your rpg’s can reveal the rest of the story.

Next Generation, YOUR Generation.

Naruto Generations. CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Back to top Go down
http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
naruto generations Left_bar_bleue300/300naruto generations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:
naruto generations Left_bar_bleue0/300naruto generations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Level: 1

naruto generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto generations   naruto generations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Ayame Uchiha, this is my affiliates page, any of mine or partnered sites that are more important than ads, goes here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa

naruto generations
Page 1 of 1