Naruto Ninja Wars!

Eternal Wars Between the Villages. Pick One that You Would like to Fight for. Make Alliances or Enemies with other Villages. And also, fight for the best.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 sv-2.net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: sv-2.net   Thu May 22, 2008 4:55 pm

play sv-2.net for extra exp and ryo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Kentaarza
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 193
Age : 27
Village : Rain village
Weapons : Blade of Rain, Raptor shuriken
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character page
Hp:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)
Exp:
300/3000  (300/3000)
Level: 10

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Thu May 22, 2008 10:09 pm

ill check it out Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfreign
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
200/1500  (200/1500)
Level: 5 [Genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Fri May 23, 2008 3:05 am

alrighty, i signed up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gan_Ning

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character page
Hp:
500/500  (500/500)
Exp:
700/1200  (700/1200)
Level: 4 [Genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Fri May 23, 2008 3:09 am

me 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Fri May 23, 2008 2:38 pm

what are your usernames?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: first thing to do   Fri May 23, 2008 2:48 pm

first thing to do is build 8 residential quarters near your city hall

second thing to do is build a fire and police department

third thing to do is build a school and upgrade it to lvl 2

fourth thing to do is train a resident up to a lvl 2 worker

fifth thing to do is to build a university

and just keep on upgrading these 5 buildings and train ppl on 2 jobs

buildings to continually upgrade:

fire department
police department
school
university

workers to continually train:

workers from school
architects from the university

sixth thing to do is to build 5 parks, 5 farms, and 5 takeaways

Remember:

1) don't build any slums, otherwise your city will be at a major disadvantage
2) when you build a resident building, make sure you release residents from your city hall
city hall > release residences
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
wolfreign
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
200/1500  (200/1500)
Level: 5 [Genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Fri May 23, 2008 5:48 pm

username: wolfreign
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: also, to join my state   Sat May 24, 2008 11:31 am

also to join my state, you need to build a department of foreign affairs

my state is called "nrw dominators"

also, to go to the chat box

that is central > chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Blaze
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 304
Age : 26
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Exp:
3125/3600  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Sat May 24, 2008 10:22 pm

i joined as blaze and venomspawn helps me out i added you as friend dey told me your username.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kentaarza
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 193
Age : 27
Village : Rain village
Weapons : Blade of Rain, Raptor shuriken
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character page
Hp:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)
Exp:
300/3000  (300/3000)
Level: 10

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Sat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm

username: Assassin


Razz

confusing game

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 304
Age : 26
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Exp:
3125/3600  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Sat May 24, 2008 11:18 pm

yeah i thought you where the assasin they spoke about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Sun May 25, 2008 11:47 am

Hyuuga Kye wrote:
first thing to do is build 8 residential quarters near your city hall

second thing to do is build a fire and police department

third thing to do is build a school and upgrade it to lvl 2

fourth thing to do is train a resident up to a lvl 2 worker

fifth thing to do is to build a university

and just keep on upgrading these 5 buildings and train ppl on 2 jobs

buildings to continually upgrade:

fire department
police department
school
university

workers to continually train:

workers from school
architects from the university

sixth thing to do is to build 5 parks, 5 farms, and 5 takeaways

Remember:

1) don't build any slums, otherwise your city will be at a major disadvantage
2) when you build a resident building, make sure you release residents from your city hall
city hall > release residences

here are the steps i would like you all to follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
wolfreign
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
200/1500  (200/1500)
Level: 5 [Genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Mon May 26, 2008 1:37 am

it says there is no state called "nrw dominators" also, it can't find your name when i try to add you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 am

wolfreign wrote:
it says there is no state called "nrw dominators" also, it can't find your name when i try to add you.

i changed the name to nrw alliance

i won't change it for a while now, unless i run out of membership room in my state
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Mon May 26, 2008 11:54 am

idk if i said any of this yet.

to be in an alliance: build a department of foreign affairs
to see more people on the central > map, build a radar station
malls/takeaways gain food
parks gain nature
open air baths gains popularity
to build another city, build a command center and upgrade it to lvl 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Blaze
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 304
Age : 26
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Exp:
3125/3600  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Mon May 26, 2008 5:41 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Tue May 27, 2008 7:59 pm

blaze receives 3200 exp as of (32 pts)
wolfreign receives 1900 exp as of (19 pts)

you have to be in my state to receive exp
also, the exp dont accumulate, they only appear if you gain pts in sv2
what i mean by that last line before this one, is you only gain exp if you raise your score on this other game, or defend the state from further harm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
wolfreign
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
200/1500  (200/1500)
Level: 5 [Genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm

kool, can i add that now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 304
Age : 26
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Exp:
3125/3600  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Wed May 28, 2008 11:07 am

im now lvl 10 exp 1975/3000 if i add 3200 i'l have 1225 and level up to 11 but how many exp should i have for lvl 12?

1225/????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Wed May 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Blaze wrote:
im now lvl 10 exp 1975/3000 if i add 3200 i'l have 1225 and level up to 11 but how many exp should i have for lvl 12?

1225/????

1225/????

???? = lvl X 300
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Wed May 28, 2008 2:20 pm

wolfreign wrote:
kool, can i add that now?

yes you can, wolfreign.

also, if you lvl up, your additional exp gets carried over to the next lvl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Hyuuga Kye wrote:
blaze receives 3200 exp as of (32 pts)
wolfreign receives 1900 exp as of (19 pts)

you have to be in my state to receive exp
also, the exp dont accumulate, they only appear if you gain pts in sv2
what i mean by that last line before this one, is you only gain exp if you raise your score on this other game, or defend the state from further harm

i quoted this to show ya how much you've improved:

blaze earns (76 pts - 32 pts) = 4400 exp as of (76 pts)
wolfreign earns (24 pts - 19 pts) = 500 exp as of (24 pts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
0/300  (0/300)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Hyuuga Kye wrote:
Hyuuga Kye wrote:
blaze receives 3200 exp as of (32 pts)
wolfreign receives 1900 exp as of (19 pts)

you have to be in my state to receive exp
also, the exp dont accumulate, they only appear if you gain pts in sv2
what i mean by that last line before this one, is you only gain exp if you raise your score on this other game, or defend the state from further harm

i quoted this to show ya how much you've improved:

blaze earns (76 pts - 32 pts) = 4400 exp as of (76 pts)
wolfreign earns (24 pts - 19 pts) = 500 exp as of (24 pts)

blaze earns (189 pts - 76 pts) = 11300 exp as of (189 pts)
wolfreign earns (29 pts - 24 pts) = 500 exp as of (29 pts)

assassin and gan ning, u better hurry, and join our alliance (department of foreign affairs needed)

btw, i changed my wing name to: KA ALLIANCE (3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
icehawk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 66
Village : sand village
Pets : 2 dogs 1 rat
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character page
Hp:
300/300  (300/300)
Exp:
125/300  (125/300)
Level: 2 [genin]

PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 pm

that game is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sv-2.net   

Back to top Go down
 
sv-2.net
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Wars! :: ads-
Jump to: